Last updated: 19 May 2020
1.1By personal data, information of any nature and support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person must be understood. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, namely by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements of his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2.Responsible for treatment and national supervisory authority
2.1 The entity responsible for the collection and treatment of users' personal data, namely, by the categories of data collected, what is their treatment and the purposes for which they are used is EUROSHOPPING No. of taxpayer 504 191 160, Headquarters in Chaves, telephone number 276 340 820, email@example.com.
2.2 National supervisory authority The national supervisory authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD): Rua de São Bento, nº 148, 3rd 1200-821 LISBON firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Types of personal data and purposes of processing
3.1 Access to the website and navigation: with access to the website, a set of computer data is automatically collected, which are recorded temporarily in own files, and are also automatically deleted after a certain period. The collection of this data has purely technical objectives, such as connection configuration, system security, technical network administration and website optimization. The personal data collected for this purpose are as follows: a) IP address of the requesting processor; b) Access date and time; c) Name and URL of the downloaded file; d) Volume of data transmitted; e) Indication of whether the transfer was successful; f) Data identifying the browser software and the operating system; g) Website from which you accessed our website; h) Name of the Internet service provider.
3.2 Contact form: if you want to contact EUROSHOPPING directly through the website, you must complete the form provided for that purpose, which can be found in the menu under "Contacts". You will be asked for some personal data such as name, email address and location. The collection of this data is only intended to make it possible to respond to your request and provide you with the information you need.
3.3 Newsletters: EUROSHOPPING offers the possibility of subscribing to a free newsletters service for visitors to its website. The purpose of this service is to bring relevant information to its subscribers within the areas of interest covered by the services provided by EUROSHOPPING. In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to provide your email address. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletters service at any time, just by following the instructions in the end at the end of each newsletter.
3.4 Data for processing orders, name, address, telephone number, email, which aims to process your order, issue an invoice and send it to the address provided;
3.5 The User guarantees that the personal data provided to EUROSHOPPING are true and becomes responsible for communicating any changes to them.
4. Provision of data to third parties
4.1 Your personal data may be disclosed to third-party service providers that assist EUROSHOPPING in the exercise of its activity, such as website hosting services, brand management and product promotions. As far as possible, EUROSHOPPING seeks to ensure that the entities that have access to personal data are credible and offer high guarantees of protection, never being transmitted data beyond what is necessary to provide the contracted service.
4.2 In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, for: Meet requirements imposed by law or by competent governmental or judicial authorities; Satisfy requirements necessary to initiate or sustain a judicial process or defense in a lawsuit; Your personal data may also be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request by the authorities, for the purpose of preventing fraud against us (anti-fraud services).
5. Period of retention of your data Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill legal obligations. In the absence of a specific legal requirement, the user's personal data will be stored and preserved for a period of 2 years.
6. Storage of your Personal Data Personal data collected and processed by EUROSHOPPING are stored on servers with limited access, located in controlled facilities.
7. Data transfers abroad If the provision of certain services by EUROSHOPPING implies the transfer of users' personal data outside Portugal, EUROSHOPPING will strictly comply with the applicable legal provisions, namely regarding the determination of the suitability of that country with regard to the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
8. Security measures To avoid unauthorized disclosure or access and to ensure an appropriate use of users' personal data, EUROSHOPPING uses appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information it collects and processes, in order to protect personal data against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access as well as against any other form of illicit treatment. For this purpose, in addition to using the HTTP protocol over an additional layer of security that uses the SSL / TLS (HTTPS) protocol, your system encrypts the information to ensure that they are not intercepted when transmitted over the Internet. network and has implemented authentication / access control systems (login and password) and use of firewalls.
10. Data subjects' rights According to the legislation in force, the user has the right to access and rectify his personal data, as well as the right to request its elimination, oppose its treatment and obtain its limitation or portability insofar as it is applicable . You can also object to your data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile; in this case, you will not be able to benefit from personalized offers or services. In addition, you can, at any time, request to stop receiving our communications for marketing and advertising purposes. These rights can be exercised by contacting EUROSHOPPING directly, - by mail: Av. Dom João I, Edifício Alfa, 5400-323 Chaves -by e-mail: email@example.com
11. Link to social networks We allow connection to social networks, but we are not responsible for their privacy and security policies. We recommend that you check them. These are connections to social networks external to EUROSHOPPING subject to their own Privacy Policies. These networks may record information related to users' activities on the Internet, including on our website. We recommend the analysis of the conditions of use and the privacy policies of these social networks, in order to know exactly how they use the personal data of users, as well as the procedure to eliminate or limit the treatment of such data.
12. Children EUROSHOPPING does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under eighteen, do not give us personal data. If you believe that a minor has provided personal data to EUROSHOPPING, please contact us so that we can make every effort to delete that personal data from our databases.